This is a lovely shiny gold bracelet that can be worn two ways. Either with the knots showing or by turning it around to show its smooth gold side.
Named after the city of Alexandria, this piece features drops of an abstract interpretation of wooden-looking knots. The gold acrylic is absolutely stunning and a star of its own show, they glow incredibly beautifully when the light hits it. The chain, jump rings and clasp are hypoallergenic and 24K gold plated.
Once the design was finished, it had to be named after an Egyptian city as the gold brings out an Egyptian feel that's unparalleled.
- Chain, Clasp and Jump rings: Hypoallergenic 24K gold plated (real gold plated);
- Weight: 7 grams;
- Dimensions: 15 cm (extendable by 5 cm) x 1.5 cm;
- Handcrafted in England in our studio;
- All our products are aesthetically packed and sent inside a padded box with care instructions and a postcard (Acrylica is concerned about the environment. Please, refer to sustainability for details on our sustainable business practices and eco-friendly choices).
We always have our clients in mind when it comes to our products. We strive to offer jewellery that is unique, handmade and a statement at affordable prices every time. Quality is our priority, so don't hesitate to contact us if any issues arise.
Acrylic (or Perspex) is the main material we use. See our process to understand how we make your acrylic jewellery.
- Handle with care. Store inside a box or pouch. Clean with a
- Keep away from water and moisture.
- Do not clean or wipe with chemicals. Allow perfume and lotion to dry before wearing.
- Store away from sunlight and extreme heat.