This ring is inspired by the city of Barcelona and Gaudí. With a mix of the mosaics seen at Park Güell and elements of the Casa Batlló's architecture, this ring is perfect to pair with our Barcelona earrings. The ring base is hypoallergenic.
If you look at Casa Batlló, you might see skulls and bones. What our designer saw were crescent moons in purple, green and blue in a very moody setting. However, If you asked us what Gaudí's architecture and this design have the most in common, we'd say it's that both are striking and impossible to go unnoticed.
This design has a hush-hush secret that only you will know until you decide to share it.
These earrings are part of the Mediterranean collection.
- Hypoallergenic brass silver colour;
- Weight: 3 grams;
- Dimensions: H 2.2 cm x W 2.2 cm;
- Handcrafted in England in our studio;
- All our products are aesthetically packed and sent inside a padded box with care instructions and a postcard (Acrylica is concerned about the environment. Please, refer to sustainability for details on our sustainable business practices and eco-friendly choices).
- Handle with care. Store inside a box or pouch. Clean with a
- Keep away from water and moisture.
- Do not clean or wipe with chemicals. Allow perfume and lotion to dry before wearing.
- Store away from sunlight and extreme heat.