The Sorrento necklace is made with a harmonious blend of blue, gold mirror, and white marble acrylic. The charm is laser engraved and then filled by hand with gold paint. The chain and clasp are hypoallergenic and 24K gold plated.
The charm has the shape of a medallion and the energy of a timeless place. Inspired by the intricacy of the Sorrento Cathedral bell tower’s clock, you can almost hear the sounds of the chatter and the ancient town when wearing it. Vital to Sorrento’s history, the tower played a crucial role in the town’s dynamic as the meeting place for its soulful people.
Like the melodies of Sorrento’s inspired famous songs, this necklace resonates with the town's rich history and allure, allowing you to carry a piece of Sorrento and Italy wherever you go.
- Chain: 24K gold-plated, 45 cm;
- Weight: 8 grams (with chain);
- Dimensions: H 4 cm x W 4 cm;
- Handcrafted in England in our studio;
- All our products are aesthetically packed and sent inside a padded box with care instructions and a postcard (Acrylica is concerned about the environment. Please, refer to sustainability for details on our sustainable business practices and eco-friendly choices).
- Handle with care. Store inside a box or pouch. Clean with a
- Keep away from water and moisture.
- Do not clean or wipe with chemicals. Allow perfume and lotion to dry before wearing.
- Store away from sunlight and extreme heat.